Is Your Insurance Company Refusing to Cover Mold Damage?
Hire Equitable Public Adjusters, And We Will Make Sure Your Insurer Pays!
When it comes to mold damage, despite the enormous health danger brought by the infestation and the extent of the problems usually caused by mold in a home, most insurance companies will use all possible techniques to refuse your claim. Unlike other types of damage that are clearly covered by all homeowners’ insurance policies, mold is a rather controversial issue – some policies cover it, some not. Recently, as the number of mold claims has increased, most insurers have revised their policies, trying to limit or exclude mold coverage.
If you insurance policy clearly states that mold damage is covered, and your insurer continues to deny your claim, don’t hesitate to hire Equitable Public Adjusters.
We will use our knowledge and more than 50 years of experience in handling insurance claims to your benefit, convincing your insurance company to offer you a fair amount of money that will cover the damage caused by mold infestation. With us, your rights and health are protected!
The benefits of working with Equitable Public Adjusters:
- Policy review – We will carefully review your insurance policy in order to see if it covers mold damage and under which circumstances, so as to establish a course of action and help you file a winning insurance claim
- Review of the causes of infestation and gathering evidence – We will carefully analyze the circumstances under which mold infestation appeared, and gather the necessary evidence to prove the damage, so that we can back up your claim with undeniable proof
- Assessment of damage extent – our experienced professionals will accurately assess the severity of the damage caused by mold infestation so that you can receive fair amounts to cover all damages.
- Documentation preparation – our skilled public adjusters will take care of preparing the necessary documentation and submitting it to your insurance company, so that you don’t have to bother.
- Negotiation with the insurance company – we will negotiate with your insurer on your behalf, fighting to get the best possible settlement for you.
- Maximum settlement – Equitable Public Adjusters will help you get the highest possible amount from your insurer
Don’t try to negotiate with the insurance company by yourself! We are on your side! Hire our expert public adjusters, and we will make sure your claim wins and your insurance company pays you the money you deserve! Contact Equitable Public Adjusters – we guarantee your mold damage claim will be successful!